Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Brandon & Shanna | Engagement part 1

My brother Brandon recently got engaged to his lovely bride-to-be Shanna (my soon to be sis-in-law! woot woot) and I jumped at the chance to do their engagement pictures. 


I fell in love with this old wall the moment I saw it. I'm sure it will make an appearance its fair share of times on this blog ;)




One of my absolute favorites from the day.



I couldn't decide which edit of this one I liked better so I'll post both...






Showing some love..


 and then some giggles.


They're so excited to get married!!



And of course we had to have a few fun/silly shots with such a fun couple...We were walking to the next location and I spotted this wagon and couldn't pass up the opportunity to make my older brother sit in a wagon for a picture.  



They have a "special" kind of love.



And lastly I managed to catch this little gem of my brother in Shannas papas hat while testing the camera.


Thanks so much to Shanna & Brandon for being so much fun and making my first engagement session so amazing! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment