Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kelsey | My very first official shoot!

When I started expressing my interest in photography to my friend Kelsey last year she was ready and willing to let me use her as my guinea pig. So here we are almost 7 months later and I'm finally sharing those pictures with the world. 


So let me introduce you to Kelsey...shes been my best friend for 4 years, we went to high school together, and everyone who knows one of us is bound to know both of us eventually because we are always together. Shes also willing to lay on the ground in crunched up leaves. You guys will be seeing a lot of her on this blog I'm sure.


Feet...


& Flowers...






Then it was time for an outfit change...


I love me some lens flare...one of my favorites


& yet another flare. I had a lot of pictures like this from that day, it was hard to pick my favorites.




Now I realize these next two are super edited but I was messing with my new software and I kind of like the outcome. What do you think?










Tell me you don't start singing "These boots are made for walking..." when you see this picture?


So, that's that. My first shoot was a blast and I'm so glad I have a best friend willing to do whatever I tell her to do in order to get a great shot. Keep your eyes peeled, I'll be posting another post very very soon!

1 comment:

  1. First comment ever? Holla. these are awesome pics! & I'm glad you got the watermark figured out too..
    Look at you!

    ReplyDelete